This webinar will provide an overview of:
- The prevalence of mental illness (including co-occurring disorders), trauma, and suicide among youth in the juvenile justice system;
- How these issues may impact outcomes for students, including those served by Title I, Part D; and
- Models, strategies, programs, and resources related to prevention, intervention, and treatment.
- Karlie Keator, MPH - Director, National Center on Mental Health and Juvenile Justice
- Mark Sander, Psy. D.- Director of School Mental Health, Hennepin County and Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Rachel Mesmer-Ludwig, MSW, Project Coordinator, Chautauqua Tapestry, NY