A series of technical assistance tools and resources that focus on reviewing and improving data quality and understanding of Title I, Part D reporting requirements. The reporting tools can be used as they are or customized for State and local technical assistance efforts.
- Tipsheet: Submitting CSPR Data Successfully
- Title I, Part D Data Collection List for SY 2015–16
- Title I, Part D Data Collection and Submission Timeline for SY 2015–16
- Checklists for Performing Data Quality Reviews of Title I, Part D Data
- Reporting Tool: Creating a Weighted Average Length of Stay
- Reporting Tool: Collecting and Reporting Racial Ethnic Data in Seven Categories
- Reporting Tool: Reporting Complete Pre- and Posttest Results for Reading and Mathematics